We collect different types of information online:
- About you – the information you type in
The main ways we use this information:
- To tailor how our site can help you
- To fulfil your requirements and deliver what you have asked us for (inspirational emails etc)
- To treat you more personally
- To maintain your records
- To send you appropriate marketing communications
- For analysis about how each of our customers use the site
And, for your peace of mind:
- You can stop us sending you marketing communications (by getting in touch or clicking, 'Unsubscribe')
- You can have your information permanently removed or changed at any time
Requesting a copy of your personal info
Under the UK Data Protection Act (1998), you may request a copy of any personal data about you held by us and we have up to 40 calendar days to respond.
The request must be in writing and must contain the following:
- Your name and postal address
- A telephone number where you can be reached
You must also provide :
- A photocopy of your passport or driving licence.
- Your signature and the date of the request
- Signed authority from the individual whose data is required if you are applying on their behalf.
Please send your request to :
58 South Molton Street
London, W1K 5SL